Tire & Wheel Etch Titanium Protection
1. We need a written request from original owner to transfer policy.
2. Copy of the original contract
3. Copy of the bill of sale (if they did one)
4. Copy of new registration from new owner showing the vehicle is no in his/her name.
5. Transfer fee shown on contract
6. Let customer know that he/she needs to keep a copy of everything that is sent to NSD with the original contract in case they need to use the policy because we do not mail anything out insured.
If the customer is trying to transfer a windshield protection policy (if the contract states that it can be transferred) we need the above information as well as proof showing they no longer own the original vehicle.
This should be mailed to NSD Attn: Transfers